Wednesday 20 October 2010

Life around a disillusioned man

Life should be colourful, sometimes however I can't but feel a bit of black and white is inescapable. It's the inability of my empowered countrymen and women to have the guile to operate in two tone that winds up a simple , reasonably hard working , tax paying member of society like myself. Well, to you whoever you are, for purely self satisfaction / therapy and occasionally, pleasure, the spleen that swells with a yearning to vent from within me is going to get it's chance to do just that ! I'm going to let fly at anything and everything as I struggle to hang onto a reasonable head of mousey brown hair. My rationale explained, harness prepared , it's time to unleash my glorious naievity and crack on !

No comments:

Post a Comment